Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:13 PM
Seize The Day III
Pardon me for the short entry yesterday, was hell alot of a day! o7 Jan 09 was the last day of Sec 1 Orientation & Play First, Then Study programme ): It was a memorable day for me especially the Facilitators with their own set of kids in Secondary 1. I managed to seize the day but it wasn't enough for me, though :/ & As usual throughout the Orientation, the schedule were constantly updated & I'm contented all of us managed to react fast when things got updated. 1-7 Did their best, in terms of cheering & being supportive during icebreaker games. I raised my voice right at their faces but hey, you know I didn't mean to. Dinny left me an advice which struck me all-gone quiet scenario making me reflect. After each time I raised my voice at those Sec 1's, I'll find my own time & ask myself whether I made the correct move at the correct time. But seriously, some Sec 1's went overboard and wanted things to go their own way, which we the Councilors make it real impossible for them to. I'm thankful that my 1-7 weren't being a bunch of goodie-two shoe like some other classes. Really, I felt that the class I'm facilitating knows how to behave, have fun and knows when to get serious when I needed their utmost attention :D Thus, when I went home for a while yesterday (& Met Thiba's sister to get 1-8's flag) I made my way to Sheng Shiong and spent $8.50 on candies for my beloved 1-7. & Pft, of all timessssss I got this feedback about myself from the juniors I led (be it Sec 2 NE Camp/ Sec 1 Orientation) ; 'She's too fierce but she's friendly afterall'. & Mr Faraz said 'Wah Aiin, you're firm. That's good' Currently sitting on the fence, am I too fierce or what? All in all, the facilitator who raised her/his voice scolding the Sec 1's was actually me -.- o8 Jan o9 is the first day we're starting the lessons, officially but majority of the subject teahers spent their time going through their expectations during lessons in the future. Pft. Mr Ravin's lesson until recess time, seriously I don't get bored of it because I find it very enjoyable. The class never fails to laugh and learn at the same time, unlike last year......... Oh Goodness. Maths was fun & practically easy this time. Did N Level + O Level questions from different year etc. Geography, Mdm Chan spent time talking about life & stuff. Searching for jobs during Holidays after N levels so-called future plan. Chemistry was boring! The pace was very, very slow & I sat at the back F14 -.- Buddy & I were segregated but majority of the people around me are influensive, I'm abit disturbed. Pft. After lunch, had Physics but we played some jigsaw puzzle game. & Some of us were trafficking with Anwar's last jigsaw piece so that he'll get the last to finish up everything. All in all, we didn't study that much. There's Maths lesson tomorrow, hooray! & MT. Then it'll be freetime for 3 periods for 4-6 non A Maths students :D CCA is such a chore, I can't wait for April/May -.- & I got this slight damn regret kinda feeling. Aiin! How could you be so stupid! Things to do: Physics worksheet 2 Composition, 1 Situational Writing, 2 Comprehensions (English) POA 2 Maths worksheet Chemistry TYS Target Setting SS Current summary of life: Life's getting bored and aloof these days. Love,ABJ Somebody else that feels the same somewhere- |