MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, January 5, 2009 10:11 PM
If Today Was Your Last Day II
Hello people.
Today's Monday blue is not my list! :D
Went to school as per normal. Met my 1-7 in the morning and kept them accompanied and led by Dinny & I.
The spirit in the morning was DEAD for the boys, but as for girls whom I already assigned them to do the flag-making was alright.
At least I can see team spirit among the girls. But I'm practically annoyed with the boys with their couldn't careless attitude.
So, I gave them a solid lecture and hit my file on the desk as I was talking to them until it got damaged.
Thus, I had to get a new file by tomorrow. Pft.
After recess, their class spirit got the better of it. Thanks to the lecturing, I suppose.
& I got to admit that feeling of breaking down during my Sec 2 NE Camp came back for a moment, where all hopes seemed lost.
But thankfully, I managed to control my emotions.
One achievement, & Like Mr Loy said just now 'Every achievements is a success, so you must celebrate'
HAHA, BULLCRAP lah! Kidding, I wouldn't celebrate over something trivial.
Left the class halfway & attended Mrs Kok formal address in the Theaterette.
Was funny lah! The best talk ever with Mrs Kok.
& At the end of it, we all say 'Thank you, MAMA'
Wah, I feel so touched having a teacher like that, damn it.
I wonder what's she going to give us, says it's edible. Not MARS Chocolate she says :l
Then continued my day with 1-7.
Power, of all flags I found my own facilitated class has the nicest and colourful designs \m/
Must win, okay ;D

*SKIP

Went home with Dear & in the bus some big sized lower secondary student stared at Dear.
& Dear was being very meaaaaaaaaaan!
I admit I wanted to burst out laughing ah, but being allied will strikeout my resolution made :P
So control people, control.
HAHAHAHA, God I felt happy with the day spend.

If today was your last day, would you make a mark by mending a broken heart?


& A thousand apologies for stepping on Dear's expensive shoe :D



Love,ABJ