Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, January 11, 2009 12:55 PM
Downfall
What a weekend, seriously. What did I do to get this kind of pain- in the eye. Yesterday morning when I woke up my left eye was puffy & swollen. & Worse still, my left eye is very very very small compared to the right one. What makes it more frustrating that I don't know how the Hell I got this damn thing. I'm pretty sure I got this infected from a classmate of mine. Actually this virus had spread to more than 2 people in my class since last year, and currently still spreading. So I guess I'm the unlucky one & got this at the wrong timing. I hope it'll go off an get well by tomorrow morning so I can go to school. If not, I guess my aims were dashed? Trying to get full attendance but I don't think I can ): It's only the first term, mayne & I got a 0 attendance on one of the days. Damn, how unlucky can I get. On the other hand, I cannot contradict myself. Afterall, health is important. So I don't care if I'm coming to school or not. There's no one to care about me in school, anyway. So yeah. Feeling all out of love, all out of hope. That explains the story of my life. Anguish. Agony. WHAT A DOWNFALL. IN HEALTH. IN LOVE. IN LIFE. Love,ABJ |