MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, January 17, 2009 12:44 PM
Saturday
Hello people. Hello weekend!
Nothing much to blog about but I'll try to make it alive like any other usual weekdays kinda entry.
Today's plans is to finish my Algebra 3 worksheet which Mr Ravin gave me a leeway because I was absent the first two days of the week.
Well, just need to solve some questions which I didn't manage to because I was sleepy thus unable to do it.
Then I'll finish up my Indices worksheet which I aim to finish latest by tomorrow.
Family & I are going out most probably today and tomorrow so I thought that I won't have enough time to do some revisions but I'll try to cover up on other subjects as much as I can.
In conclusion, I got to learn to be nimble.
Haha!
I wished it was yesterday because I'm smiling ear to ear from day to night long.
& I had a bubbly conversation with Dear last night which was somewhat funny to everything he says :P
It's been a long time since we had a nice conversation, huh.
All in all, I just hope my days will be like yesterday. Of course, I demand no ups & downs but they're inevitable.
Well, what to do?~
Life's like that.
Haha.

Thought I can wait for Dear to go online but I just found out that he's already out ):
So I guess, that's all for now?
Will blog for any updates if I have the free will to do so!






Love, ABJ