Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:39 PM
Untitled 17
Hello people, won't be updating much today, I guess because I'm very, very tired. Summary of the day: I went to school and many people were like' Hello! Welcome back, what happend to you?' -.- Okay, but I felt the warmness of the soul. First 3 periods was English. Overall, quite a boring lesson then I had 2 periods of PE. Had no 2 .4Km trial run today): So did standing broad jump & inclined pull up for the girls will be next week. I'm always ranked second among the grls for broad jump. Sharifah dominated it all! ): Nevertheless, I'm aiming for 210cm for upcoming NAPFA even though I only got 175cm just now even though it's like already an A? & Pft, I cannot take points under 15 Yrs old but had to take one step older kind of criteria. WTH. After recess was 2 periods of Physics. The lesson was alright I guess? Mr Oh: Okay, correct deceleration. Wah, you're class quite good ah. Who's your previous Physics teacher? Class: Your WIFE. Hahahaha~ Mr Oh: *step shy look* Afterwhich, we had MT & Cikgu Memy reshuffled out seats but luckily wasn't me. I had to sit with Izwan but I didn't talk to him though, annoying freak!!! On the other hand, Buddy,Khy, Atiqah & Sharifah were sitting near me so we still kind of made a lot of noise. Just now we had some 'Ifs' Questionnaire or something. Khy: Jika saya muhsim(musim) sejuk.... Buddy: Jika saya musimmm sejuk.... Me: Cikgu!!! Dorang kacau saye!!!! >.< Cikgu Memy: Awak jangan kacau Aiin ngan Muhsin, yer! Was like WTF lah, embarassing. Buddy, you're a freaking asshole (: After lunch had 2 periods of SS. A.Tan was busy showing O level Combined Humanities last year's results. & The class went like yadayadayada~ I went to the toilet twiceeeeeeee in 5 minutes can?! Then the class thought I had some dirrahoea. Paiseh. All thanks to the stupid medicine -.- School ended at went home with Dear. Tomorrow's a longggggg day. My OCIP Meeting clashed with my SJAB FAC training can? It's always the case! & People blame me for giving extra commitments to Councilor. Don't know my situation then jolly well shut your trap can? -.- Of course the issue's drag till when I'm back home. How you think it feels to get demoraliseddddddddd? I'm done. Byeeeeeeee. Love,ABJ |