MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, January 16, 2009 8:59 PM
Everyday
Hello people!
Sorry for not updating yesterday.
Was really busy with homework and stuck on the desk for 3 solid hours, not.
15 Minutes away from the desk to have my dinner & back to homework :P
Feeling lethargic by then so decided not to go online since Dear's not online too, I suppose?
Still, I never fail to at least text Dear :D
My life's incomplete without texting/chatting to Dear although we're loggerheads at times.
I slept at 2330Hrs because I got hooked with American Idol :l

16 Jan o9 is fun I guess? :P
Had 2 Periods of English. I completed my homework & had no bad debts.
Thanks to myself who persevered till the very end last night chiong-ing on homework.
Then 2 Periods of MT.
We didn't study. Cikgu Memy shared with the whole class about how she met her husband etc.
The class should say that her story is funny and grotesque.
After that we had 1 Period of HomePeriod.
Basically, the whole class got ourselves busy with he Chinese New Year class competition.
For the first time ever, I'm starting to feel a positive synergy of class team spirit.
We're all holding onto the last six candles before it goes off, I suppose?
(As in, we're graduating soon so we had to cherish good times and go through bad times together.)
I feel so touched. Haha!
After which, non A Maths students had 3 Periods of self study.
Rushed my POA homework with Zul & Dian giving us the answers + peer tutoring.
I made a cunning move to save myself from Ms Han submitting my name to the Principal :/
Nevertheless, I made things happen so I did all that Holiday homework during the self study.
Therefore, I've accomplished my POA Holiday Homework & now I don't owe anymore holiday homework to any subject teachers :D
Successes are meant to be celebrated, soon I'll do that.
Haha! Kidding, no time ah.

Had CIP after school.
Kayeh was the only one who didn't come for it.
He doesn't simply care kinda guy, so I guess he'll get his desserts this Monday from Mr Ravin?
Grouped myself with Benny,YK & CK. But Sharifah & Larry went together with us.
Feeling hungry, we went to the 8th floor and took a bag of oranges :/
& Waiting for the lift is like waiting for mango to drop from a tree, can?
Other classmates were purposely doing it so we cannot take the lift.
Thus, I got this bright and sly idea. The boys & I went to every floor pressing the lift so they won't get to the ground floor.
HAHA :P
*SKIP

Went back to school and stayed back to help with the class decorations.
Nazme & I did some saikang job bringing up the curtains while the rest were busy commenting
'Ok ok, move the curtain more to the left, no no. Right. Eh stop. Ok, there.'
Like WTH!
Yay, we're gonna get Starcards anyway :P
& P/s ah, some 4 great leaders didn't get any recognition for cleaning the Thinking Hub like crap until 2am during the camp lor.
Pft~
Haha, woops, this year's resolution ; give more demand less :P
So yeah, after all that help in class it looks kinda home ambience.
Until then we left school for home when Dear's busy playing soccer!
Hahaks.

That's my day today.

& I broke my spectacles! Time to get a new one :D

P/s P/s! Check out my OCIP Reflection on the CE Board in the canteen (where Dear + friend sits).
Don't ask who's An An. Take the first and last capital of AIIN. Mine special lor, 2 page leh.
Urge you to have a look on my cheem words :P
& Check out those pictures.
Ahhh, memories~




Love,ABJ