Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:41 PM
Slideshow
Quickie updates! 30 Jan o9 seemed to be alright. I was happy most of the time laughing every single minute away. Even I had fun training (for the first time); probably everyone's in a good mood. & After trainings, I'd go home with Dear :D I won't go out on Fridays because I'll be too tired to go out by then. So yeah, basically nothing much happend. I just hate Fridays + weekends because there's no school. 31 Jan o9 was boringgggggg. Except in the morning I had to report for school for Home Nursing. Mr R had a foul mouth. When we had conversations, he made comments and views in such a sarcastic way. But they say, the other side is always greener. He's kind of funny, maybe for today only because we're just starting to heat things up. We're supposed to finish at 1230Hrs but we ended two hours earlier. So Syazwana, Xin Yi, Yan Ling & I cleaned up SJAB room until 1200Hrs. I got no one to accompany me to see somethings which I needed to buy together with Syazwana but everyone doesn't seem to be free so I went home straight. Reached home, I started texting Dear until I fell asleep :P When I woke up, I texted Dear again until night falls. So yeah, in conclusion what I did all day was school, sleep, texting Dear, TV and dinner. Sorry for the boring post. Life's alright so far but the things I'm doing kind of killing me softly -.- Love,ABJ Mistakes don't define you, they REMIND you- |