Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, January 23, 2009 8:18 PM
3 Days of No Grace
Here's the updates. 21 Jan o9 was a normal typical day. Had 3 Periods of English lessons & I spent them fruitfully. PE was exciting, I think. Ran 2 rounds at the park. Passing mark 12.10minutes but I got 9.25minutes. Somehow not satisfied, thought I could reach my target of 9minutes. Then we went back in school to practice standing broad jump and inclined pull ups. Last week I got a 10 for inclined pull ups, now I managed to do 18 :D SS was as usual, the class would bully A.tan. Physics was damn hilarious with Alex & Shz Wei sitting in front of me. I was teaching XiaoGe some malay phrases: Me: Aku nak pinjam seluar ^&*( kau. XiaoGe: Aku nak binjam seluar ^&*( aku. Me: HAHAHAHAHA. Means your want to lend your own under^&*( ah? HAHAHAHAHA & So, I've yet to teach him some other pervertic phrases. MT was boring. Did last year's Prelim comprehension paper. 21/25 :D After school, went to Causeway Point with Dear, Fir & Ming to find some stationery then I went home with Dear. 22 Jan o9 was a boring day. Somehow I felt it'd being dragged. Home Period was filled with laughter and had Maths for 2 Periods which means Mr Ravin stayed with the class for roughly 4 Periods since Assembly ended slightly early. Got my Maths Test result. I thought I was going to fail but I got a B3 :D Okay de. But those who got 90% & above received a $10 each from Mr Ravin. WTH~ Well afterall, I agree that money is secondary in life. Geography was boring and presentations suck, depends what topic you'll be discussing about lah. Chemistry was sleepy but I learnt well :D After lunch, we had Physics. Again, I was laughing my butts out :l Went home with Dear & I got an eyewash! Dear knows what I mean............................ 23 Jan o9 is considered an awe especially to beloved 4Na6 (: Mr Oh gave us a fcuking lame red packet with cash sales receipt for everyone with comments. I'll post the pictures once I snapped & uploaded them. On the brighter note, we got something real which we've been expecting ; Mr Ravin gave us $2 each :D Half a loaf is better than no bread, true? We were then asked by Mr Ravin to put our red packet on our pocket so that explains why you've seen the whole class with red packets in their pockets- as a sign of good luck. Tsk. So yes, started with the class activity and 4Na7 were giving us extra oranges. & From my observation, I think it'll be a tough competition of class team spirit. Because 4Na6 helped 4Na7 and vice-versa. If you realise, some of the items were similar. But I believe my class is more civilised & organised :P For the first time, I'm not involved in some Councilor shit & got to spend quality time with my classmates. If not, I'll be running up and down around the school like some basketcase. After school, went to the coffeeshop to eat. Then went for training. Was tiring but I know the commander & sub-commander themselves *ehem* endured :D So that's my day today. Currently feeling my eyelids were damn heavy. I want to sleep early and wake up late tomorrow! But there's ngaji. Well, I'm going to go for once instead of twice during the weekends in the future because it's very tiring. Sure thing, in time to come there'll be intensive programmes going on and FAC is just round the corner. Haiya~ 3 More monthsssssssss then I books will be my aunts and uncles, not friends (: Love,ABJ He says each day's a gift & not a given right- |