Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 9:18 PM
Another Day, Another Casualty
Hello everyone. Sorry for the absence. Was feeling real lethargic recently due to school. Even sleeping 8 Hours a day is not enough for me, because I'm one heavy sleeper :/ o2 Feb o9 was a draggy day. Although school ended at 1430Hrs, Mr Ravin made everyone stayed back for one hour of extra maths lessons. Particular reason, to help me do better against 7 classes (4E/5N) for our Maths test/ Prelims 1 &2, so forth. Ironically, everyone turned up and all of us did our worksheets with focus, happy to say that. Honestly speaking, all of us started to improve as compared to last year whereby we had no motivational support from our teacher who loves to call us idiots. Every lesson I was attentive except during English. I fell asleep and Mrs C made me give out the worksheets to move myself around. Well, at the end of the day Mrs C asked why I was so sleepy. Lack of sleep, too much work I guess. Seriously, I seemed to submit homeworks late by a day or two which I myself am very particular about because I used to discipline myself irregardless of what situation struck me, jolly well find a solution. But for this year, I guess I got to live it up to another alternative. Giving myself a chance, be it submitting of homework extra late reasonably the quality of work has to therefore be at it's best. o3 Feb o9 pratically another fine day. Like any other day I would envisage. Already during POA lesson, praises were sung to me by Ms H :P I was sweeping the floor before lessons. She patted my back, ' Wah you very good ah, must let your teacher know.' I gave a sheepish smile but all in all, who cares about the fucking Star Card. I tell you it's worthless because I was ever under that situation -.- Of all lessons, I was pumping oxygen to my brain by laughing with Benny and YK. 3 Period of forsaken POA but we did enjoyed Hershey's special chocolates found in US only so not so bad. Two period of free study I simply did nothing except browsing through my test paper and doing corrections. Chemistry was the only period I almost fell asleep. Benny did the same :/ So yadayadayada, I went home got ready for tuition. Withdrew some cash and went back after that. Had dinner and went online. Currently, not in a good mood (: I just don't care about anything anymore. So what if I turn sixteen? P/s: I don't expect anything to happen. Just do well in tests and did well on body conditioning. Love,ABJ |