MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, February 9, 2009 5:23 PM
I'm Getting Over You

I don't wanna watch this view alone



I'm restless. Defenceless.

I guess, today school was alright. Except that I wasn't in a good mood these day although I laughed my ass out during class.
First 3 periods was POA. Seriously, it's the period where my mood got spoilt and affected my day of learning.
The class was noisy and that fact that there's only one teacher to take charge of the class of more than 40 people taking POA.
Whatever shit the teacher's teaching couldn't get into our heads especially 4-6.
I'm not saying the 4-7 are making noises alone but they're the ones who actually contributed more, especially the girls.
Was I even in the wrong to ask a question that I'm unsure of? The next thing I knew was I got blasted by the teacher.
Can I say that she's venting her anger on me instead of another classmate who's testing her patience and talking to her rudely and that she couldn't win the talk over?
At that very moment, I felt like storming my way outof the bloody classroom and take a sip outside.
But because of the leadership role I'm carrying, I had to therefore be patient and keep quiet.
However, that point of time her sight irks me.

After POA was Geography. Ran through some questions then started the test.
I'm glad I managed to answer almost all of the questions and I'm confident of getting an 18/25?
Just by luck that whatever I analyzed through came out in the test (I didn't really study, only mind-mapping)

Cikgu Memy didn't come for MT so POA teacher relieved the class and POA-ians went WTF.
Luckily it was for a period.
But during the lesson, I focused on the work given and finised it fast. So managed to take a break.

Then came Read & Reflect period whereby the class was in deep shit, I can say.
But the more unfortunate ones were 4-7 as Mr Ben were screaming his head off at the class for not doing POA homework.
4 EAGLES can hear his voice boomed. Unlike my class, Mr Ravin was stern but somehow we managed to joke along the way.
I admit I didn't get to finish last week's work butI managed to finish it by lunch time.

After lunch, was two periods of Maths. Did some maths worksheets. After that, was told that there's no FAC Training soI went home alone.
There's just so many things that were running through my mind but I don't know what it is when I was on my home.
Sigh.

Life's just being emotional for all I know. & Please, don't give me anymore shit to do or participate.
Because I'm dead beat, with all SC & SJAB. Please...
All I want to concentrate are my studies and upcoming FAC, which none needed pressure.
I can't take it anymore.
Oh God.









Love,ABJ