MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 6:37 PM
Makes me wonder
Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Okay, this would be my second entry for the day.
Currently stopping my revision halfway as a form of break. So here I am blogging.
There's lots of homework to be done and a handful of pages to finish up my revision on Geography.
Let's see. I still got:

1. Standard Deviation Tutorial 4 (Last worksheet for the topic!)
2. Indices 2
3. Indices 3

& I had to hand all these worksheets by tomorrow! But it's okay.
I think I can manage it. Indices are my favourite :D

As for Geography, I have yet to do mind mapping on Blue Revolution, political & economic factors of intensity of food production to be precise.
Seems like there's only a few factors to be done, but in the actual fact it's tedious.

Oh well, I'm going to continue my revision and homework till late night probably at 10?
Wether I finish them or not, I got to knock off from my desk and go to bed.
Why?
Because feeling lethargic and wanting to finish your homework at the worst quality doesn't sound right.

Random: I'll see you someday like I've never knew you (:

Love is all about understanding alongside of the good and bad times during the relationship.

Yes, Love for me doesn't seem right these days.
I wonder why.
Maybe I just don't understand them. & I managed to troubleshoot my mistake.
I'm found guilty for such action towards Love, I can't help it but to raise my voice because as I was talking to you, I was on the verge of crying.
Therefore, I'm sorry. But I hope you'd take to account on how I felt that day.



Am I being too gullible because of love?





Love,ABJ