Goals at stoppage time = L'pool top of the table! :D
Hello earthlings! Firstly, as you can see I got myself a new blogskin! Tried to cheer myself up with some gay colour. Purple's one of my favourite, I guess? Well, there's not much of events that took place all this week or previous. Just that I'm practically busy with schoolwork & CCA. Thus, under intense pressure. Looks like my lovelife is making it's way to downfall as well. All I just got to do it pray hard, be patient and see how things will go about. & Along the way, I'm sure I need to be making decisions that determine the future. However, I don't wish for the day to come.
When we can make things easy, why do we always pick the hard way?
I guess that's life. You tend to make one big round when the answer lies in front of you. Or in one's eyes. Despite the words & actions thrown to me, I decided to stay calm and move myself away from the crowd to leave some space for me to recuperate myself in silence without using anyone's form of aid or assistance. It's time for me to probably stand up on my own feet, and make my own decisions instead of asking empty vessels of opinions from others. You might always be seeing me in such a gleeful behaviour in school among friends and teachers. But the actual fact when I'm alone, things might start to go awry and make me cry. Perhaps such issues had happend repetitively and life's telling me that I cannot take it anymore. Hence, ocassional emotional breakdown struck this pathetic path of this life. Maybe, I looked the other greener side of life too much that it doesn't make any more sense in being optimistic. Slowly, I tell you this life of mine has wild imginations and thoughts to be running high and to foresee circumstances in such a way that everything might not happen to what I want. But I wouldn't want it to happen. Maybe it's already happening but I still got time to turn myself around and start anew. On top of that, I wouldn't want to enjoy being new all alone.
Well, I guess. That's fate. But somehow, sometime. I know I can change it. It's just within my reach and authority.
Time will tell.
Love,ABJ & I miss you more, whenever I think about you-