MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:51 PM
Nice Piece Of Art
That we ain't talk since we left, it's so overdue.

School has been very mundane, tests everywhere. TDD every now & then this week.
Boy, it's been real hectic and tiring isn't it?
Well, what to do. Let's just endure!

However, life doesn't seem so smooth these days.
When there's just too many rights to enjoy and happiness overspilling our lives, things just tend to go wrong.
Really wrong that you find that there's no need to look the person in the eye to leave an expression for you to admire and be ameable about.
When you see that there's no need to face the person because you think you've done too many sins towards him/her.
I admit, I have. But I cannot do anything now to turn myself around.
Although such misunderstandings occured between the two of us, I'm gla I've never shed any tears for slightly more than a week.
Probably because I know my tears are worthless to you. & That I've been emotionally stronger after letting out major grievances through crying.
I just felt alot better now although at that moment of time, I felt like crying everyday just to satisfy my hearts desire (to forget my agony).
Although that feeling of anguish stays right here the place where you took up in this life, I don't actually make the agony grew any larger and took up the room which is meant for you.
Because it's actually yours, unless you're proving to me you got a larger and a spacious one waiting for you.
Now, let's hope that it's not true or I'll be finding my life in despair after much of undergoing emotional stress.
Well... for now. I just hope I can make it up to you. Put up a brave front.
Say what I have to say. Start afresh.
Refurbish my mistakes together with yours.
Share everything, forget the damn regrets and move on.
Then, we'll be happy. Perhaps, for the rest of our lives if we are really meant to be.

It's been days since I'm going home alone. Remeniscing what we'll be doing at certain point of time whenever I looked a the watch.
It brings back alot for me to understudy the situations and things I could've done to make it better.
& At least, to make me smile at myself.
I guess, time will not tell. I have to start from myself.

Everyday, seven takes of the same old scene
Seems we're bound by the laws of the same routine
Gotta talk to you now before we go to sleep
But will you sleep once I tell you what's hurting me





Love,ABJ
Thought that we were stronger-