So clever, whatever. I'm done with these endeavours.
Today was alright. Had to went to school to plan of getting Sec 2 Batch Councillors.
& I need to take 4 kids. Boohoo, but I think it's going to be fun? :l
So yadayadayada, almost the whole SC knew that there's going to be food rationing today.
Hence, we ended the meeting early and went for a heavy breakfast :D
Today's POA lesson- there was a slight improvement in noise control for the first two periods only.
However, the volume went up afterwhich until recess.
English lessons were as usual, very boring thus, I helped SW distributing the books by taking initiative so that I'll not fall asleep.
The comprehensions were do-able yet Mrs C went through one by one.
& She managed to go through 4 questions in one hour. Very pathetic and poor tme management.
Nothing seems on the go when it comes to English lessons these days.
Preferably, Mr Seow was the best!
Nevertheless, I'm ready to fare my English test in two weeks time! :D
Maths lesson's being an ass as lessons go by. We're given tonnes of worksheets and had to be completed in two days.
I ran out of fulscap paper. Plus, Cumulative Frequency has always been giving me problems since I was Secondary 2.
Boohoo ):
After lunch, had Chemistry test.
Luckily I studied some few weeks ago so it wasn't that bad for me to understand them when I read those notes minutes before the Chemistry test.
Paper was quite easy, & credits to Benny for helping me earn a mark :/
I clearly knew I had to shade non-metals but heck, I wasn't fully present then so I shaded those transition metals.
On top of that, I find Chemistry's paper was much more easier than Physics.
I counted and I roughly going to get 18-22 out of 25 for Chemistry test?
Oh well, I think I'm going to flunk Combined Science :O
After school, took some photos of my NCC classmates for some purposes. I fight with those boys almost everyday in class, you know.
HAIYO.
Aiya, you see all the civilians girls at the back. HAHAHA
Focus not meant to be Nazme :D
Very bad models. Ain't a man of steel, at all.