MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, February 16, 2009 4:45 PM
Oh, Whatever Happen To...
Edited/.

Damn it, my eyelids are heavy and they're yearning for bed probably because I slept for 5 solid hours only last night.

Summary of the day:

School was alright, I suppose?
Despite having several issues that's still ringing in my head, I managed to keep myself calm and acted normal.
Speaking of which, people whom I were close to changed either for the worst or for their own good.
Maybe, let's just put it it's the wind of change(s).
SS lesson wasn't lively. The class wouldn't anticipate whatever crap or questions bing shot.
This made A.tan more depressed.
She admitted that she's still suffering from emotional baggage but I'm glad she didn't blame 4EALGES, though.
Clearly, it was our 'neighbour's' fault isn't it? In a way or another, I sympathized her although she's being a nag most of the times.
But it shows that she cares, & she's proven to have make classes produce good results in Humanities.
Well...? Turn yourself in. I used to get very pissed of with her every lessons especially last year.
I guess, there's synchronisation afterall (:

POA was very boring, therefore I'm dead. & So are the rest. 3 Periods of forsaken POA. What do you think?
& Someone wanted to book a seat to sit next to me next lesson, huh?

English lesson was very boring. We were brainstorming about a debate motion as a class to help those debators.
I was actually suppose to be in one of the teams, but here's what Mrs C said to me after class:

Mrs C: Aiin, I didn't put you in the team because you're shouldering so many responsibilities of being an SC & that you're preparing for FAC next month.
Me: Oh, okay. All the better then (: I don't have to necessarily stress up my life. Hehe.

That was one narrow escape that I don't want to be putting myself in that piece of shit.

Noon struck and some members of SJAB went to RP to do our PD.
Was a longggg journey and half of it was done by walking.
I was grieving throughout the walk.
By then when we reached the indoor sports hall, I was thirsty so I ended up treating Syazwana to a drink.
Luckily, I had my Cashcard with me so we paid the drink via cashcard at a vending machine.
This is what happends when you don't have coins :D
In my opinion, I think they should operate Cashcard regulated vending machine islandwide.
Wouldn't that be awesommmmmmmme? :P
So yeah, I was having bad headache watching those netballers.
Left home early.
& Thanks to Syazwana for sending me off halfway. If not I could've gone lost.

So that's my day.


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, SHAIFUL!
May you grow taller.
Live life to the fullest.
& Stop being an asshole like when we were twelve :D



Love, ABJ.
The situation is a staying kind-