MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 1:07 PM
Bloody Valentine, Not!
14 Feb o9 was at least occupied with things I 'love' . Home Nursing laaaaah.
Woke up in the morning, YL messaged to meet up at Mc D for breakfast.
& Suaaaaaaaay lah, remember the Mc D guy? I bumped into him again.
He's trying to attract my attention by grabbing a drink for himself when I was at the counter taking my order.
Luckily, I moved to the other counter before that. Or else he'll be the one who's going to serve me.
Ergh.
I'm sure NAD felt disgusted if she's being reminded of it. Haha.
Okay, so after that went to Jurong and had HN.
Theories and practicals were filled with laughters along the way.
YL & I cabut at 2.
Went to IMM and walked around with Mil & YL. Since I was dead broke, I didn't buy anything.
Trained to Admiralty and saw iJan.
Then I went home.
As soon as I reached home, I got myself changed and the whole family coincidentally wore black.
LOL.
Went to Wak's house to visit her as she was discharged earlier that morning.
So eat eat eat, watch TV & powernap for a while until 23ooHrs.
Left for home. & Of course, Wak gave me $25 each to bro & I.
Told you sooooooo-
Therefore, I'm not totally broke afterall. But I'm saving up & Mil knows my rough masterplan (:

All in all, I was filled with content and forget all my troubles at least for a daaaaaaay. Thank God.

15 Feb o9 is going to be a boring day. Went for Ngaji in the morning despite my sore eye on the left.
Damn lah, must've gotten it from Jeremy last Friday. & Pleasssssssse, I just recovered from eye infection last month and I do not want anymore MC's!!!
Dad's working today so family's not going anywere.
My current plan today is to do some revision and do the laundry.
Then I'll relaxxxxxxxxx and got myself geared up tomorrow.

There's PD tomorrow @ RP. BOHOO ):


HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, EPUL!
May you live life to the fullest, take this year seriously and smilesmile always. LOL
& Yes, everyone seemed to miss your jokes.
Therefore, we all will see you soon :D





Love,ABJ