MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:47 PM
Faraway III

The I-Give-Up picture.


Oh being in a sense forgive me, baby.

Summary of the day!

Assembly

I just want to say the videos watched were nice. Other than that, I guess was unecessary for Upper Secondary population.
Do I look as if I give a damn about it? :P

Home Period + Math

I would love to comment Mr Ravin's lessons were and have always been lively.
Despite learning the subject which majority have always hated, I can see we have all start to have fallen in love hard with Maths.
Therefore, I believe majority of us in class can dominate the test tomorrow! :D
I'm glad to say I was happily doing my Maths worksheets and I'm questions away to completing the assignments before submission date.
Hehe :P

Geography

We got our test papers back and I was one of the passes in 4-6 & 4-7.
Got a B4 though, just one more mark to B3 -.-
I guess my life's doomed to score B's for my academics.
Sigh.
But nevertheless, I was motivated by Mdm Chan.
'Aiin, I have trust in you ah. Score distinction!'
'Ahhh, *smiles*.'

&& Someone's showing off because she got the highest.
HAHA, nevermind it's okay.
I'll try to dominate other subjects, & any idea how long have we been competing in terms of academic results until it affected our friendship ties are severed in such a way?
Blame it on you sensitivity sometimes...

Chemistry

Ms Ho was the only teacher in the theaterette today to teach both NA classes.
So when Washington's not there, the class were noisy especially our neighbours.
Grrrr.
Okay, maybe tiny winy noises made by my class as well.
& Fuad went like 'Aiin, it's all yours'
What he meant was he's asking me to shout 'Shut up laaaaah!' which I did earlier at the point of time and everything went silent for a few minutes.
Today's Chemistry lesson was like nobody gave a f__ about the one who's speaking in front which got me real pissed.
Before I forget, I got a B4 for Chemistry. Same score as Geography.
I guess my life is really doomeddddd to get B's ah.
However, I'm gad enough I managed to understand in a way or another.
Probably thanks to Sharifah & ChangFu to guide me, not the teacher?
I've never understoodedooded Ms Ho's fundamentals :l

Physics

Got another quiz.
So I think I'm going to do slightly better this time round.
I kept on failing Physics this month & previous month.
Damn~
& It's the teacher which got me a distinction for GS in Sec Two.
I think the problem lies with me.
LOL!
I'm going to work hard for it. Trust me :P
Right, Bennnnnnnnnny?


Random: Suddenly it struck my mind that I believe this is the pimple season. Take a look around you and OBSERVE.
You'll laugh your butts out.
& Somewhat extraordinary conversation I had with the girls during lunch was armpit hairrrrrr.
Apparently someone's excited about it.
HAHAHA!


That's my day today. Thank God most of the time spent today were filled with laughters.
Skali the emotional crisis just started, not ended. Still, we should begin with the end in mind mah~






Love, ABJ