Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:53 PM
Come Clean II
I'd put myself first, & make the rules as I go. Told you I'm a heartbreak kid. Sunday is dramatic and currently rotting myself at home. Dad had to go back to work because of some emergency, hence unable to visit Aunt. Probably going out to have dinner. Speaking of which, I think I'm getting chubbier even though my weight mantained for that matter. Thanks to eating out often. Sakura here & there, fast food restaurants and hawker foods. Gaaaah, I got 15.6% of fat in my body. Can I like reduce to 12-14% or something? I guess, my body condition improved on the greener side though. Hehe :P Okay, I guess I want to continue PSP-ing Dynasty Warriors 2. Time for domination! Welcome to reality, peoples. Plans for the day: 1. PSP 2. TV 3. Iron school uniform 4. Do timetable 5. Geography revision No regrets I'm blessed to say the old me Dead & Gone away. Love, ABJ Love still exist between Muhsin & I, certainly- |