MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, February 23, 2009 10:10 PM
Bored
Hello Earthlings.

Let me just summarise the day.

I didn't have a good sleep last night because I was half-awake despite knowing that I'm sleeping and having a dream.
When I woke up from it, I was having a bad headache and bodyaches all over.
Overall, I was in a daze during lessons probably because I'm still tired.

POA
POA was shit. I failed 12.5 out of 30.
& To those unexpected people who passed, you know how you get that grade.
No sense of intergrity-
So yada, I managed to understand Depreciation thingy thanks to CC.


Geography
Nazme, Buddy, Hanif, Amirul & Atiqah joined me to do Geography worksheets together since Mdm Chan accompanied Sec One NCC's for CF.
So, had relief teacher coming in. Did our work, & I went to sleep.

MT
Cikgu Memy came to class at the wrong period.
Before that, the class was busy chit chatting away. Uki, Yani, Khy & I were busy doodling the board.
& The whole class gave an opinion and their inferences when initials of letters were shown.
Confidential ah :P
So yeah, damn lah.
Had to stayback on Wed/ Thurs to cover up today's MT Lesson.


Read & Reflect
Oh God, today's two solid periods were dreadful.
Settled some N Level GIRO form, then did the stupid YOG Shirt design.
Simply waste of time. I mean I could use that period to do Maths worksheets or something.


Maths
Today, we learned a new topic on Probability.
Actually, it's Sec Two revision. Seemed abit easier for me this time, but it's only the fundamentals.
So prepare to crack my head and squeeze the brain in time to come.
Ergh.
Nevertheless, I still am falling harder for Maths...
& It's unbelieveable.
However, I don't think I pass CT 1. So currently working hard for CT 2.
JY JY! :D


& Throughout this week or probably 21 March o9, will be staying back in school to brush NA for upcoming FAC.
Very ubber disappointed that I got to POP on 21 unlike the rest on 13.
Fuck.
There's just so many things happening at one go and I cannot manage my time well.
Can't I just enjoy lifeeeeeeeeee and study at my own designated space?
Damn lah you people-






Love,ABJ
I'm missing someone more-