Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009 10:27 PM
Takin Back My Love
Thousand apologies for not updating the past few days. I was busy for the past few weeks, for no idea since when. & With that, I hope things will slow down soon. Real soon. 28 Feb o9 was one of the last Home Nursing sessions with Mr Rafi. Let's start of with the morning first. Woke up at 0715Hrs, showered and everything then left home half an hour later. Do I get ready too fast as a girl? Haha. So met up with YL & XY at the coffeeshop as planned previous night to have our breakfast. However, the other two were always being avoidant. Where's the team spirit? Had a scrumpulous breakfast of two pieces of prata & ice milo. As soon as we finished eating, Mr Rafi reached so I called him to join us since he was sitting alone. Went back to school and started our lesson on Dressings. Basically the two main people doing this was XY & I. I became the dressing nurse and XY the circulating nurse. Yadayada, practiced sterility. It was fun but abit tedious(?) Or should I say very particular on how you handle those things in a peculiar way? In the midst of breaks, we watched the AA Team did the TOC. Not a piece of gobshite but it's quite cool, actually. So at the end of the day, Mr Rafi sent us to ADM by Ambulance. Haha! & The public was staring at us like 'WTH?' XY,YL & I went to KFC to have our lunch whereas the other two went home. Sighhhhhhh -.- Nonetheless, AA & NA planned to have some fun shit at Downtown the day before competition to release our stress and get ready for the following Saturday :D After that I went home. As soon as I reached home, took a quick shower and packed my things to have some fun with my mates to play some soccer. & As promised, the court rented was on the house for two hours HomeTeam at Balestier. There's no other teams playing anyway, so everything was ours. However, desolated air fills the surrounding which gives my spine a chill whenever we went quiet during breaks etc. Left the place around 1800Hrs. o1 Mar o9 was filled with usual boredom. Horrible day, fantastic night? Went Ngaji in the morning and reached home nearly at 1300Hrs because Brother & some other boys were being preached as to not miss their prayers when they got enlisted in NS in the future. In short, what Ustazah tryna' say is that no matter where you are, prayers are a must. Even if you do not know the direction of the Qiblat, it's okay because it's all about how sincere you are about performing those prayers. However, if you're smart enough you can use the Sun rise/set to navigate the direction. Makes sense though. Although it was draggy, the stories shared were enriching. Went home, took a short break, had my lunch and did my homework and revision until 1700Hrs. After Maghrib, family & I went to PizzaHut. My treat? Haha. Sixty bucks ++ . Worth it this time I suppose? So yeah, that's my day. I'm sorry if my posts are fucking boring these days. Simply no inspiration, mood and time to do so. Thus, as a form of apology to my faithful/loyal readers. Enjoy the music video. Sorry, can't find the official MV. Haha! Love,ABJ Spaniards are real hotstuffs :D |