Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, March 5, 2009 5:13 PM
Live Your Life
Hello fellow readers. Life sometimes been such an asshole sometimes, but you gotta live with it. Summary of the day: Class was being lectured in the early morning after Assembly for not accounting ownership of our own classrooms due to some irresponsible people. Afterwhich, continued with normal daily lessons which were boring and lifeless. & The people I'm sitting with on my right are pissing me off. She thinks what she does is funny, same goes to the other small bloke sitting next to her. Thus, I got mad and didn't talk to them for a day or two. In conclusion, school was fucking boring. However, after class ended we proceeded to the canteen to have a birthday celebration. Oreo cake and pizza hut :D So I'm one of the oldest in the class *ehem* HAHA. & This would be the 4th cake for my birthday. Afterall, sixteen is something. Hopefully, seventeen won't be sour. A million thanks to the comittee for making it happend and Mr Ravin for sponsoring the cake. I didn't join for the games simply because I got no mood and those girls would be like 'aiya don't want lah' which will make me go bonkers over their girlishness. Not that I'm a tomboy but I'm just being spontaneous, can't you see? However, I'd stay if there's soccer anyway. But not to worry, there will be more birthday celebrations in time to come. So live your life. I tried not to be emotional today, partially thanks to beloved Eagles (: & I think I'm going to get an eye infection, AGAIN! At the SAME SPOT. When sueyness strikes~ Love, ABJ |