MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:03 PM
Hectic Schedule
Hello loyal readers, thousand apologies for not posting any entries. I have been really busy in school and by the time I reach home, I am too fatigue to publish posts.

09-10 Mar o9 was just an ordinary day, living my life to the fullest. Yearning for love and missing Dear's company :P

11 Mar o9 started the day off with 3 periods of dreadful English.
Afterwhich, was PE. We played soccer again because there were only 4 girls out of 14 (-.-) which consisted of Hui Zhu, Eunice, Jerene, Ting Siu & I.
The boys decided to play soccer at the field which was partly most from the dew morning and recent rainy weather.
Few minutes running to and fro from one end to another with full caution (afraid that we might fall), we felt really tired screaming our lungs off.
& Seriously, I need to pratice dribbling using my left leg which is also a million thanks to my left leg for missing a goal yards away from the post.
LOL.
All that voices of girls shoutings and laughters in the field was us, sorry for any inconvenienced caused :P
After that, I suggested to play at the volleyball court since it was dry and smaller area to run so they agreed.
Only Eunice & I played while the other two girls watched, and when the ball came they avoided in such a way that it was frigging funny.
Zul picked the best players, while I was under Nazme. Pft, we were trashed badly.
However, it's KS & I who scored for the team yet again. Chey~
I got an oval-shaped friction burn where the length of my socks were. & Especially when I'm perspiring, it hurts like f.
So yeah, ouch ):
Next time I need to pull my socks way up high. HAHAHA-
After recess was Physics followed by MT.
& Heck, I was only a mark away to get an A2 for my MT.
Sigh~
Then we were tested our reading skills for oral, got a 9 out of 10?
Yes yes, I'm boasting. Why?
HAHAHA, joking.
Skip the lunch part, then came SS Period. It was hectic and the class never fails to make A.Tan laugh despite her saying
'Eh class! I am stress ah!!!! Don't talk to me'
So the class sucessfully tried to live the atmostphere and made her smile/laugh/giggle and cursed Larry the Lorry.
At least she's happy :P
& That's my day today. Nothing sort of much fun, except when we're having PE, that's why I bothered to elaborate.
Hehe :P
Love, ABJ