My heart is seriously beating in my brains.
I just woke up from my nap with Mum waking me up telling me that she's going out with Dad.
Planned to follow before I napped but I guess, things are not going according to my agenda.
Hmm.
Oh well, I guess I'd just stay in bed or get my lazy ass to study especially for the upcoming Maths test.
I cannot afford to fail the next test because next thing I know I'll be among the sea of people under the monitoring system, going home at 6 fucking Pm in the evening having to do self-study.
Sigh.
Back on track, as soon as I woke up I checked my phone.
Hmm 3 missed calls from Ajib along with two messages from Dear & Ajib.
Ajib asked wether I want to come along with him to watch him play takraw with other mates.
Yeah, I'm always the last to know. You cheeky bastards :P
I decided not to because I'm not feeling well, secondly I'm lazy and lastly I don't want to end up joining them play then hurt my ass on the ground going home wheelchair-bound.
& I don't think I want to open a new interest of playing takraw; that's so boy-ish.
HAHAHA!
Speaking of which, I don't even know where the heck the takraw in my room went.
It's something those boys & I found somewhere when we were Secondary Two. (?)
LOL.
Hmm, I simply have no idea what to do right now.
I guess I'll creep myself onto the bed and text Dear :D
Plans for later part of the day
1. Practice my Maths again.
2. Watch TV.
3. Have dinner.
4. Go online at night.
I can't believe I said "I'd lay our love on the ground"
But it doesn't matter cause I made it up
Forgive me now
Everyday I spent away
My soul's inside out
Gotta be some way that I can make it up
To you now, somehow
Love,ABJBy now you know that I, I'd come for you-