
I'm pissed for some reasons today.
Sigh.
Firstly, jealousy brews in me. But I guess I shouldn't take things to heart seriously.
Tell me, is there a glimpse of hope for me? Or was I just wasting my life away waiting for things that I wouldn't be getting?
My life is uncertain of so many things these days. Feels like throwing away the life I lead, sometimes.
On a brighter note, I'm not suicidal. But if you want me to break people's hearts or even yours, I can do it.
I admit I'm good at it.
Secondly, I'm utterly disappointed because I would be missing tonight's game of Liverpool vs Man U.
It's the time of the players' lives, the joy of Liverpool fans and it's such a sad thing that I'm missing it.
& With that, someone please message me about the results of the game!!!
Current Prediction(Lpool,Man U): 2-1, 2-0, 0-0
In short and vice-versa, the two teams are going to lose out on each other by a goal away or the most a draw?
Alright, I got to blast off for now. Gone for good I suppose.
Will be back on Monday night as I will be going chalet with my family a Pasir Ris.
Bye everyone, hope you have fun, for all I care....
Love, ABJ
Well I never thought I'd say I'm fine, without you-