Random Memories: LAIIIII SATAY SATAY!!! Meant for Mr Lim B S -.-
"Like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman. Always."
Well said, caught that from the book that Lalat's reading. I strongly agree, somehow.
Okay, so I woke up before the rooster does. Only managed to sleep for 3-4 Hours because I felt scared last night, I wonder.I was always the strong-hearted one, but yesterday I wasn't just myself.Haha.After that, had my shower went online for a while and chatted to Dear then I did some Chemistry revision.Yadayadayada, I think I'm meeting iJan & Buddy early today to do POA then we'll go for tuition.Afterwhich, I got to meet Isaac to pass me the nuggets.Sorry, brother. I got big tender note ah~ Haha.I planned to did MT homework once I reached home from tuition.Trying to get all my homework done before I can enjoy some real revision and taking a sweet clean break from homeworks & teachers.WOOOOOOOOOOOO~I was told that there's SJAB training for tomorrow from 1300-1700.Sighhhhhhh.Some of us thought of going to Sheng Shiong to buy some stuff for the outing but in the end, it was brought fowards few hours ealier.Which means that we had to do our shopping in a rush. & I need to pass the nuggets to Suhadah to fry, then borrow tent from Uki. Gosh, I'll be making my way to and fro from Marsiling & Admiralty.Gaaaaaaaaaaah-On the other hand, I don't mind I guess? :PFAC is days away.Syazwana & I doesn't seemed to get pressured by it probably because we believe in exerting too much pressure doesn't help.Thinking and wanting to win is not important, but it's the effort that counts.So I guess, we're just being optimistic about our performance.But it's not that we're taking the competition lightly, tsk -.-Oh well, I just got the confidence for the competition and I'm not shy when I'm talking to strangers.In fact, I'm even more certain of myself of what I'm going to say/explain to the casualty/patient and the judge.Because even if I blurted out the wrong thing, I won't be seeing them again.So, that's how I manipulate myself. Haha! Alright then, that's my day. Till then!
Love, ABJ
Takin' back my love-