MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:39 AM
Quickie Updates
Sorry for the improper updates.

20 Mar o9 was a normal day? Just that I hate Fridays because it marks the end of weekday and that school's going to reopen.
I hate that fact. LOL.
So, Mainnah came over to do homework together. Stuck with POA here and there.
Obviously cannot finish the whole worksheet in one day -.-
So I did some of Geography after that.
Core Periphery seems quite easy but the beneficials of the relationship are so hard to find in the book -.-
Oh well, around 2+ I got myself ready and both of us went to Causeway Point planning to go eat.
Then Cik Rzna coicidentally wants to return her book so met up with her later.
& As she was going to be abit late, she asked us to wonder around CP with my hungry stomach.
LOL.
So yeah, finally she came. Went to Mc D, had our late lunch then talk talk talk.
You know we're talking about of someone wanting to have lines at the groin area, like Megan Foxx.
Hahaha! So yeah, went home shortly after eating.

21 Mar o9 was a boring fucking day. It was competition and NA lack of food so Syazwana asked the Maams to get permission to talk to AA asking for food.
I was like WTF...' so yeah AA donated their foodstuff, which all consisted of chocolate fillings etc.
After eating, I got dizzy probably because lack of movement and I was being stuffed in the aircon one whole day with the noise made.
Wah, felt so drunk.
The competition was alright ah, except for FD Syazwana went djsaiodjaodm luckily the team didn't sabo her or something....... but I bet the judges are gundu at all these.
& Home Nursing, the judges were like CB. Seriously MOFOKNNCCB.
Although I didn't get whacked, literally. It was Syazwana & YL screwed up the BP.
I had to come forward and put up a brave front, correcting the use of BP.
Oh well, on a brighter note our school got the highest for Home Nursing.
Few marks away and we'd be in Top 3.
Anyway, G double O D J O B.
& For the AA's congratulations, lady luck must've been on your side because you're only competing with 2 teams 0.o
LOL, on the other hand I am still satisfied with it because we beat some other good schools.
So yeah, waiting for Ms Siti Pizza Hut treat next week :D

22Mar o9 is and will be a gibberish day for me. I woke up feeling as though I had a 'drink'.
Feeling sober and my body was aching all over, so I skipped Ngaji.
So today's plan is to finish up my POA and SS!
Hopefully if there's time, I'd complete my Maths assignment as well.
& Tomorrow's Day 1, so quit asking what day it'll be tomorrow people.
Next time, pay attention. Or common sense, use them.
New Term = Start with Day 1

Current emotion: I'M STILL GOING HEAD OVER HEELS OVER THAT BOY :D <33333





Love, ABJ