MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, March 23, 2009 9:58 PM
Back To School Again III
Hello readers.
School starts today and I'm still in a euphoric state of wanting to have fun, especially the outing.
Haha.
& So, came to school as per normal. Good thing is, people aren't sharing their 'wonderful' week because I'm not interested anyway.
Besides, I got no stories to share. The only comments I got from schoolmates was that I got darker -.-
I just hate the colour of my facial tone. Oh well, got to live with it.
I'm not alone :D

Social Studies
Went through certain topics, A.Tan told us that the chances of Sri Lank + NI topics coming out for N Levels are high since they weren't tested for SEQ, but SBQ.
So much for studying that chapter, huh.
Haha.
Good thing you guys made it, though.
The class was dead, unwanting to respond to her questions. We only entertained her when there's joke or something.
Gosh, we need to do something about it.

POA
We went through previous few week's worksheet.
Then I continued on Bank Reconciliation since I'm abit faster. Good thing is no theory :D
& Yes, I'm starting to get the hang of it.
Now I'm eager to do my assignments and not lazy.
Haha.

English
We went through Holiday homework.
Thank Goodness I finished majority of the paper :D
Overall of Mrs C lesson, boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

CE
Mdm You conducted the class today.
Did reflection on Target Setting for upcoming Prelims.
Mr Ravin wasn't here today, so there goes your yellow apple that you've been yaya papaya-ing about two weeks ago.
Hahaha~
I finished it quite fast so I spent some time reading my book.
Then we had to do some form of blessing cards to classmates & Benji read mine.

Ben: An-An! Hope you do well and don't be so busy with ___ (???)
Class: Huh?
Ben: From I don't know who. Secret Admirer.
Class: Woooo*~
Mdm You: Anwar, you write is it?! Hahaha-
Me: *flushing red face*


During lunch, XM & LB told me they can see my ears were damn red from the back.
Went WTF....
I swear that guy's gonna die, man.
Trying to be funny. LOL.
Busted sia'. Busted'.

Okay, that's all for today. No mood to blog things after lunch. I was on standby mode but somehow my ears were still listening during Geography.





Love, ABJ
Jealousy brews in me-