MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, March 30, 2009 2:18 PM
Let's Reconcile
When we were young (:


Aha, yes I know what a random picture. Don't ask me where I got it.

Today's day is full of ignorance? Oh well, all I had to do is pretend everything's okay.
4N & 5N went to TP. All must've guessed it as much, it'll be boring.
& Apparently some people can't just STFU when the lecturer was speaking.
I was paying attention but it's because of the sense of humour the lecturer had, not because of the courses offered.
Like they say, BULLSHIT.
So was pissed off in the room and wanting to pee, no one wants to accompany me.
WTH... Finally got Ah Fen to follow me.
Overall trip to TP was boring and lifeless because I don't get to enjoy pure laughters, smile and entertainment.
& The fact that I think I'm starting to fall sick. Sore throat-losing voice and slight fever coming up~
Probably due to seeing things I shouldn't be seeing when I got lost in Nee Soon Camp the other day.
As soon as we reached back in school, went for lunch with the girls and then off for home.

Now that I've reached home, I was visiting someone's blog and looking at the Archives.
Full of memories- good & bad times.
& Time do flies fast, 44 days of being 'independent'. I'm just not being myself these days.
More sensitive, sigh. And have been treating some people with my shitty attitude, but what to do.
My patient's being tested at times. I don't have the time to play nice all day long, you know.
I need to do some soul searching for my long lost soul, Aiin.
& As I reflect about myself sometimes, I tend to ponder where have the good times go?
What's the reason for the change in lives and so forth.
Now that the damage is done for quite some time, I tend to be more hot-tempered and pessimistic.
Truly speaking, I miss my oldself which I got to share with someone I truly got myself devoted and committed to.
All I want to do right now, is just to cry my heart our even for no good reason...
I'm trying not to be emotional here but the damage is already at it's best, strong enough to break the things you've commit yourself with.

Hey world, hear me out:

I YEARN FOR THE GOOD PAST WITH THE ONE I LOVE! <3







Love, ABJ
You're not sorry-