Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 4:58 PM
Lone Ranger
Summary of the day! Ahhh, school was as usual but I reached at 0700Hrs to have a meeting with OCIP members about some fund raising for the Thai students to some over and visit us. We have two weeks or so to raise $3000. I was speechless. Prelims are near and heck, I need to go with the ELT to reccee some warehouses to find some stuff. So lessons were abit boring. & I got 27/30 for Chemistry Test. Yay~ My life's going to be doomed tomorrow for Physics. Shite. I went home with Yaya today, feeling quite down. But I guess I'll stand things up to my own feet. Oh well. I'm going to pool at DobyGhaut (?)with Aeons tomorrow. Some quick gathering after school :D Alright, this is it. Will update more when I got time after night study later on. Chowsinchii! Love, ABJ |