MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, April 6, 2009 8:07 PM
Faraway III
Hello everyone. Pardon me for not updating yesterdays.
Basically, my Sunday ain't that sweet and it all goes boring so I slept like most of the time.
When evening sets to night falls, went to Sakura at Northpoint to eat. Saw Mukhsin -.-
Not my Dear but another ole' childhood friend.
So yeah, I hate that moment. Why did you have to pop in front of my parents like that?
Pft, I was super-embarassed. Damn you.


Let's start off Term 2 of week 2.
As usual, I would go to school. Studies were f boring except Geography.
During Geography lessons, I'd keep quiet an stay focus. Why? Because I sat alone at the back :D
A1 Aiin A1!
So yeah, tomorrow got quiz. Damn I cannot wait for it.
Gleee! :P
During other lessons, I'd still pay attention; more attention compared to last term.
But laughters do exist when I sat with Benny. He cracked me up for one whole period especially during English.


Benny: *Opens Oral Communication book* Eh! What tongue-tied. Eh you know the song right?
Me: You mean, Faberdrive ah.
Benny: *sings* Bright cold silver moon, tonight alone in my room~ *clears throat* Eh cannot ah.
Me: -.- Shut up laa, HAHAHA
Benny: *continues trying to sing*
Me: Eh you know everytime I try singing this song ah, I sing halfway panting for air. HAHAHA~

----Later----

Benny: Wah, I don't like sia' everytime Oral ah, the teacher like always say 'Uhum' when we speaking each sentence.
Me: Then?
Benny: *tried Uhum, uhum, uhum in many different tone*
Me: *laughed uncontrollably*If Ah Chuah caught me laughing then I kena speak to the class you DIE ah I tell you.
Benny: Uhum~
Mrs Chuah: BENNY!!!

It wasn't that hilarious but somehow it was to me when I was envisaging it earlier just now.

& Oh, as for SS. It was pathetic, as usual A.Tan would ask/answer her own question which pisses her off.
What makes it worst is that we don't even know how to answer a simple question. Well, I know to whom I should to turn to to seek for help.
Mdm Chan :D


After school, I stayed back until 0600Hrs to 'endure' with some of the Eagles who were under monitoring system.
BUSTED you know.
They were supposed to sign out by him at 1800Hrs and Shazrul came over to me and told he already had gone home with the 'chaffueur'.
My class went dumbstruck and asked some other teacher to sign them out or something.
& Unfortunately Mrs K was back in school; some of them got detained.
Luckily I was with Dian in the canteen already. Hengggggg~

So that's my day today. I'm so dead beat. & When I reached home, the sink was full with plates and cups that I had to clean them up.
I felt so damn pissed because I was in school for longer hours compared Mum & Dad today and they didn't even make an effort to tumble dry other cutleries.
& Fuck, there's meeting for OCIP members. Let me guess, it's going to be about fund raising for the Thai students to come to Singapore.
As much as I'd love them to come and visit us again, but I think it's inapproriate to let the Sec 4's do it :/
Anyway, prelim exams are less in 3 weeks time. Heck, why is it so damn early? It isn't this early last year! >.<
Gaaaaaah, chiong ah chiong!

Nothing would've happen when you're away only if you cherished things and people around you well (:


Still, I love you despite it's already Day 50. I swear.


Love, ABJ