Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, April 4, 2009 12:27 PM
My Little Decoy II
Good afternoon, people. Don't you just agree the weather has been humid these days? The bad weather condition somehow get me in a bad mood. & A few short trips in the head. Anyway, blog song's changed. Somehow Paramore's crumbling down and Hey Monday's rising. There's bound to be gossips all over, tsk. In my opinion, Hey Monday's copying Paramore's originality but no harm I guess? LOL, I don't know :P I guess I am not going out today so I'm going to study for my upcoming Physics test. & Read the new books I've borrowed yesterday. It's good to find myself constantly reading 3 books in a month. It's adequate. So yeah, there's not much of plans going on today. On the other hand, I was thinking wether I should renew my air rifle shooting license? Coming to think of it, it's been 2 years and I only went for a few shots. & The fact that I've wasted a few hundred just to get this license -.- Oh well, I think I shouldn't for now. Plus, Nazme and of them plan to go for another gig performance after N Levels. Maybe I should go for it :D Now that's secondary planning. We'll see how things go. Hmmm, I think that should be all for now. Time to WolfTeam with 4-6. Next term probably DOTA against 4-7. There's just bound to be war, soon. Now's a cliche to predict it's happening. Oh well. They say the first step is the longest stride. I'll see what happens when Day 50 comes. I should take this first great leap to forgetting what I always been hoping and waiting for it to come true. It's not a brainwash and she's not poisoning my mind. I find that her words make sense and the end in mind she visualized seemed so real. However, I'm not trying to say I should believe 100% in the outcome. I promise I'll leave some hope thereafter. So let's just wait for some reactivity to happen. Then I'll decide the future. So what, Aiin? You gotta stand tall and show the world you're not worth being taken advatange of. I know you can. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyway, the soccer match 4EAGLES against 4Apex was a tough one despite me not there to support. I'm sorry guys for not making through to watch the game when being asked. Needed to go home to sleep? :P But anyway, good possesive game. 3-2. Wasn't a trash though but good detroit (: Love, ABJ |