Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, April 3, 2009 9:10 PM
Ten Is What I Aim For
Hello Earthlings. Thousand apologies for not updating well these days.Life's been a ride, a really horrible one. Not exaggerating, though. Yesterday was the volleyball interclass competition. Was a fun experience playing with some of my classmates which eventually went to the semi-finals and clinched fourth. That was like seriously an unexpected outcome. To me, it was an achievement. Winning is not all about the truimph. Losing makes the soul retaliate towards winners. So after the game, played basketball with Yani, CC & Syaz. Feeling rather uneasy, I went back home. Sadly, alone. Had to bought some medication for Dad and as soon as I reached home, Dad was moaning in pain due to some devil advocate acvitity going on. Pft, activity or what? -.- Apparently, I'm being affected but not as bad as Dad. Well, all in all I'm thankful everything's fine at the moment now. Still wondering which fucking bitch did this. Everything was peaceful in school today despite having my life under so called monitored like CCTV, I was active especially after recess on my way back to class although I didn't communicate with much people. Which means to say, I do weird things. As in mentally weird, literally. Overall, we didn't do much of learning today as most teachers are not in school. With the exception for English, we had Oral Communication which was forever a good-riddance topic to 'study'. I've been observing, since Day 1 of her lesson nobody pays attention to her. Not making any eye contact, it's as though she's been talking to herself; agreeing to the negotiations made and so forth. This however, doesn't seemed to be realized by the teacher herself. Or maybe, she did but didn't care much? So yeah, thank goodness it was only for an hour. We did reflections on how well we've prepared for N Levels + O Level Maths. EMB3 of ten points and B3 for O Level Maths. Impossible, I know but let's just give it a best shot. A Maths lesson was relieved by Zombie. I suppose majority of the Express students know who. Haha. So I spent those 3 periods discussing with some people about designing the class tee. To our surprise, we only took a period to discuss and explain to the class about the design. Then I went over and search for Mr Ravin to confirm the design. Ironically, it's been accepted and a remark of kudos being sung in my ear when proposing. The class was delighted and the only one thing left, is to search for a vendor. Probably Nike, FBT or worst which is out of my opinion; Vonda. It's what the class have been hoping for since last year, and if it comes true no doubt seniors among you people will start to criticize the idea of having a branded class tee like the supreme. Seriously, DILIGAS? Look, Adidas existed in the first place, so why not Nike? There's just bound to be comparisons in designs and the quality of the apparels. & Obviously, the compeition in making money. Other than that, do you see any rationale of giving unnecessary comments? Well you can swear under your breathe if that satisfies you, nothing's going to change the outcome anyway. Makes sense? So anyway, Mdm You was telling the class we're going to have our own Learning Journey to Chinatown & Heritage Centre. Stupid place, I know but as long as where the class gets to unite I'm all out for all of them :D & After coming back from LJ, the class will stay back to celebrate Mr Ravin's birthday and seriously we're contributing money to get him a worthy ____________. Mdm You will be sponsoring the cake. Oh goodie, a minor celebration for the 'small fry'! :P Then we'll party till the sun sets and go for our prior second night study session. I opted for it, seriously I need help in POA and Physics. Probably SS but I guess I wouldn't be turning myself to A.Tan for assistance because I don't understand :/ Hopefully, there's Mdm Chan :D I know I confide my distinction grades in her. Conversation of the day: Mdm You: Alright class we'll be having our own LJ on Thursday after school then we celebrate Mr Ravin's birthday. & Yes, the class is planning to go bowling the next day on Good Friday. May everything goes smooth-sailing. The outing. The party. The bowling outing. The vendor-searching for class tee. Amen.
Love, ABJ |