MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:07 PM
You're Not Sorry
All hail to those who completed their E-learning! :D

Woke up at 0800Hrs, showered and started the E-learning.
Wasn't surprise at how many contacts were online, roughly 70/300 XD
So, exchanging answers and some of us did copy/paste technique.
Haha.
I only did some of that for English, damn troublesome.
Today's plan is to meet up iJan and Nazme to go to the library to borrow some books and then play the guitar.
Need some help with the tuning and learn the latest albums of A7X's solo.
Wooo~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But apparently, I met Dearest instead and had some 'fun'.
Zzzz *bounce bounce*
HAHAHA, Cute dear :P

So yeah, that's my day today. & Thanks a million, Dearest <3>

& I don't even know wether I should bother coming for tomorrow's campfire at Labrador or not.
The only thing guranteed is that I'll having fun jokin with Atika & ZULaiha x)
Favourite Juniours~
On the other hand, why just come for the both of them when I can enjoy with them more often in the future?
Besides, seeing the Sec 2 gives me the trauma and horrible flashbacks.
I'm sure majority agreed with all those tears flowed.
Zzzz, emokia days~
& Yeah, there's volleyball inter-class tomorrow. I doubt the team will win but let's just ignite some fire for hope & faith, alright?
Afterall, we play for fun... and to hurt people pysically. & We've yet to get even with this one particular girl from class 4-___
Watch your ass :D



Seriously, who is my life depending on right now? I felt so uncertain of the faith that I'm keeping.
Sigh.


I MAY NOT BE PERFECT, BUT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TRUE.



Don't try and get me confused. Cause I do understand.
And sometimes people need help. That they may need a hand
when this problems going on.
A thing you have to get straight Is that you don't own my hand.
And I don't owe you a thing.
So don't think about how sorry, you feel when now your treated so bad.

Alright, gotta blast. Need to study for my Chemistry and Physics test. Chow Sinchii!



Love, ABJ