MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, April 9, 2009 10:33 PM
Another Miserable Day Lived _|_
Hello everyone.
Today's Thursday and most of the time I had fun laughing with my circle of friends.
Well, I've the class to fall back down if I fell which I just did. It hurts...
Lessons were super boring today except for Maths. Mr Ravin received a gift from a former student and we're like "OPEN, OPEN, OPEN! SHAVER, SHAVER, SHAVER!'
Finally, he opened and let us see the present he got which is a frame with his ex students of 4-4 last year.
Very nice. Now we know how old is he :P
After school was learning journey, it was f boring. To Chinatown to visit the heritage trail thingy.
It was scary because the place was dark especially when there's statue of the chinese opera.

As I stepped into the building (or should I call it shophouse?), I felt that the aura was bad.
Real bad, especially when night falls.
We went back to school to celebrate Mr Ravin's advanced birthday.
A surprise for him. So someone bought a chocolate banana cake from Secret Recipe sponsored by Mdm You.
At first we thought it was all chocolate because it was super plain on the outside.
When I cut the cake for the class after candle-blowing session, we realised there's banana inside.
Yummy~
Then we smeared Mr Ravin's face with the cake. HAHAHA.
Revenge of the fallen or what? :P
So, there's another birthday celebration in two weeks time for the second term babies.
Can't wait.


Afterwhich, I went to KFC with iJan to eat before nightstudy. We saw Freeze too.
He changed, not alot but grow taller? LOL.
Went back to school and got ready for night study session.
Cadence & Yaya sat with me. This time, no laughing matter.
We focused on our work except for Cadence who gave me lame riddles to solve.
HAHAHA! So yeah, I so-called did abit of tutoring of Physics with Yaya.
Pro ah~ :P
After that, went home together.
So currrently blogging.


It's day 53. How much longer? ):


Love, ABJ