MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:03 PM
It's Like Candles
Hellos everyone. Let's start with a Wednesday kick off for the day.

English
We had 3 periods of English today -.-
Did oral communication and sad to say, I was dozing off covering my eyes support my elbows on my forehead so that Mrs C won't caught me sleeping.
Then we had to do journal entry, like big f*ck. When we bring, she doesn't want to use it. When we didn't, she uses it.
Luckily we weren't made to pay fines or I'll whack her upside down.
Afterwhich, we did some cloze passage. Easy peasy~

PE
Wahlao, cheat my feeling~
We were told that we had maintenance run which was true for two rounds.
But heck, we had to do 3 full rounds today and most weren't serious because if they were to have retest which falls on next Wednesday then it'll be possible.
Why? Because we're going to have Adam Khoo workshop so we'll be missing those lessons.
However, I managed to run and took it seriously.
Got position 17/43.
& While running, Szh Wei was biking and following us when he's supposed to be staying at home -.-
We're fucking worried sick, then he shows up. Contentment filled the air, mayne.
So those malay boys got to run extra rounds for prudently cheating.
You guys deserved it, assholes -.-

Physics
Pft, no comments. Despite getting an easier paper, I doubt I'll pass. Even if I did, it won't be a good one.
I hope I'll get a B3 at least. I've achieved off limits for Chemistry.
Gee, I feel super gay but I'm trying not to be complacent, lor.

Maths
Did another worksheet on Trigonometry.
As usual, I laughed. But surprisingly today, I laughed until I burst to tears.
My group (who were sitting near to the door, or should I name it my sector?) was busy laughing when JZ did Larry-Songka's "Heeheehahaha~ *claps*"
I did it too and Benny was laughing like crap, but he's trying not to.
Nice try :P

MT
Did mock test. Most probably a B3. Mayne, I'm doomed to get B's these days~

I stayed back after school until 1600Hrs today. Did some studying with the monitoring groups.
Then there's a group of Chinese/Modern dances were chanting 'Tai tai tai ~' from the fourth level.
For once, I tried like "SHHHHHHHHHHH" and bubbly Ah Fen laughed with the rest.
Then Al Afiq came, and I was like asking Afiq to make funny noises which he did -.-
& There I go laughing my butts out.
Afterwhich, I went home and did some cleaning in the kitchen.

Night falls and I went downstairs to withdraw some cash for tomorrow's learning journey :D
Bought dinner and went home.

Saw Cikgu Memy at Sheng Shiong and Fir shortly after while I was on my way home.

That's my day today. Everything seems so desolate when I'm all alone at home, no company.

52 days has passed, I'm waiting for something good to happen. We've come this far and not many can do this ):






Love, ABJ
Looks like a solo tonight, but I think I'll be alright-