Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, January 25, 2010 4:27 PM
Sweet Disposition
I've been facing a bad disposition out of the blue. I'm alright but all of a sudden, I see things from a different angle that made me turn malevolent. & I've been showing this immaturity of mine to Dear most of the time. I can't apologize because I know it'll happen again & again. I can't stop because I can't find the reason why. Maybe I should take a day off from my hectic schedule to sit down, find a place somewhere peaceful & begin internalizing what's actually the problem. School's been fine. I've got to do a little catch up on my Maths assignment since the deadline is round the corner. Other than that, I've been paying attention to other subjects in class. All that's left to do is revise for tests which is going to be somewhere around this week. I'm pretty unconvinced with POA somehow; got the feeling I won't be doing well. Oh well, I just want to go for the mediocre for now. I mean, FOR NOW. Guess that's what's all about relating to school. I've been falling sick these days & I wonder why. Now that I'm recovering from my gastric, I've been putting in sheer determination to jog at least once a week. My muscles are aching but I love the feeling when I continued running. I need to keep my thigh muscles firm so people won't flab those fats -.- So who's with me? I'm just a call away~ BBQ with Cikgu Memy & 5N students from class of 09 & 10 will be held this weekend. Everyone's excited about it but who's going to pool the money in the buy the BBQ equipment? -.- But in any case, I'll be going early in the morning with some of my classmates & I'm going to do something stupid again I guess by having a high chance of injuring myself (Y). YEAHHH, never fear to fall because we're going to rise back up. I think I'm done blogging. I felt abit calm now not needing anyone to fall back on. Yes, over confidence destroys me. But it's up to me if I want to get myself back in place & on track. On the contrary, everyone falls. But I've not seen anyone get back up. Oh well, maybe I'm too tired to get back up after falling so many times. Alah, I just don't need anyone now. Not now, that's all. & I didn't say I don't need anyone ANYMORE. So yeah, you have cock eyes if you misread. You have a pea brain if you don't understand. I'm going to sleep to ease the state of depression. Yes, I'm agressive. I know. Cocky too, right Dear? Love, ABJ Let me do what I think. Let me think what to do next. |