MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:40 PM
I should say this has been an industrious week for me.

There's not much of things that happend in school. Everything was normal except that I was absent from school for 2 days. On Monday, I had a splitting & headache, flu & sore throat. Skipped school & didn't go to the clinic. I went to school the next day somehow feeling better.

However that night, I was nauseous. & I can't sleep. Oh, it was also the day my friend passed me a baby cockatiel like Dear's but of different colour. We decided to call it BB (BabyBird) because we can't figure out the sex of the brd yet until it's 6-9 months old.

On the first night, BB was really was obstinate but it's unerstandable since he's trying to adapt to a new surrounding. BB pooped on me thrice that night & I had a hard time feeding BB since he doesn't want to eat so I had to force him to eat before we go to bed. At around 0215Hours, BB woke up & started flapping it's wings in the cage which I placed in my room for the time being. Before that, I really have problems sleeping. It was as though I'm under stress. What I dreamt was even about birds -.- Whenever I close my eyes, I'll see & kept thinking of birds. I swear it was a living nightmare. I stayed up until 0300Hrs with BB & went back to sleep. Better but I can't sleep peacefully & woke up three hours later to tell Mum that I can't drag myself to school. So I went to sleep again and woke up around eight in the morning & fed.
BB behaved better the next day & I was beginning to have fun with him :) Sadly, I had to surrender BB to Uncle because I know he'll be in good hands. Hopefully, I'll be getting BB back when he gets older.

Alright, I think I'll stop here for now. I'm quite tired. Will continue my post probably tomorrow if I am free. My gastric's acting up. Damn~




Love, ABJ