Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, January 11, 2010 10:41 PM
O Level Results
School. I was pretty jaded by PE Lesson despite having cereals before I left home for school =.= First 3 periods, I had POA. It was tiresome by the first period but we had to endure. I thought the class would be more serious in the subject since a handful already left for POA & the fact that there were fewer people taking the subject. Next was PE. I don't know what kind of game we played but it's suppose to help us improve on shuttle run. I lost one particular game that we played & had to run 4 rounds. Then we're asked to do push-ups which got my arm musles so feeble. We got only six weeks to prepare for NAPFA Test. Man, I'm starting to hate PE. After reccess was English. It was suppose to be Mrs Raj's class on Even weeks for Band 1 but Mdm Rabia didn't know about it so she taught us, leaving Mrs Raj at the spare room alone for one hour. I was summoned to go donstairs & inform Mrs Raj about Mdm Rabia misinterpreted the schedule. As I was talking to Mrs Raj, eye contact was made & as I'm talking to her I could feel everything was still, all attention to me. I stared rudely into her pale blue eyes that got me scared for a moment. Then I quickly made my way out & back into the class. Our first comprehension worksheet was given back (Passage A MYE 2008). Mdm Rabia: All of you did try your best. Some of you did well, some of you didn't do well but do not be discouraged. I have a girl scoring six out of six for the passage. I was in a sate of shock, I thought it wasn't me. It was a good feeling since it helps me boost my confidence in wanting to excel in the near future. On top of that, I beat people like JZ, Alex & Salakau. I hope to continue putting efforts. 6 Marks maybe a small integer & mean nothing, but if we learn how to make use & stay consistent in what we do I'm sure the efforts would be more than mediocre. Perhaps, it will. But it can also be better. My scores were revealed & everyone's like screaming at me telling me off for getting thos marks. Big deal, I think so. Haha. Did nothing much on MT. Lazy to elaborate. Then camte release of O Level results. From what I see, the teachers are controlling their emotions especially Mrs K. Since the parents were there as well, she had to say something nice & encouraging. I was upset & worried looking at he results too. After getig to know some of the girls' results I left for home & reflecting about it. & I think that's about all. I shouldn't play anymore online games this year & use less computer. Because I know without all these, I can achieve better. I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow's another day passing by, not my time left. Love, ABJ |