MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, December 21, 2009 3:00 AM
Cat Goddess
Time shows that it's 2.33am in the morning right now & here I am blogging :/

Let's start the entry by what happend on Friday. (18 December 2009)

I woke up at around nine in the morning since the contractors already arrived but I fell asleep an hour later with Dad next to me sleeping as well. My life seemed pretty relaxed when it's the day I'll be collecting my results. I still got the cheek to wake up at noon, showered & used the laptop for a while before I go out & make my way to school at about one in the afternoon. I'm surprised most of us weren't in the stressful mode -.-

Jeremy, Isaac & I were the first to make it to the Theaterette after we went to the provision shop to buy some drinks & talk over about work. Well, everyone misses me. I'm happy to hear that. At least, I made a good colleague. Haha. At a quarter half past two, everyone was still busy chatting loudly & it really annoys me. That's one thing I hate about going to school & having such friends -.- Yeah, talk at the right time people. Tsk. After all that noisy conversation we had, Mr Siva came in to speak about our results. Mrs K was feeling unwell so she passed the responsibility to Mr Siva. Of course, everyone gave the "Awww" when told that Mrs K couldn't make it. I pondered, sarcasm.

After all the briefing & going through of overall results the 4N did, it wasn't that satisfying but I thought to myself it's okay since we're the pioneer batch to receive this sort of bulshit criteria. On the same hand, I'm sure we'll do better for O levels since we're exposed to meet he criteria of passing five subjects or more. Now that's one thing to hail about. So previous years' candidates, keep all that laugh & creepy giggles to yourself. We're going to either do better than you or as well as you are going to do ;) Finally, the time has come. I didn't see the results with my own eyes because I was pretrified so I got Mr Ravin to say how many points I attained while I signed my name. Silence for three seconds & the word fifteen came out.

I was disheartened because I as expecting a twelve or below. I dashed out of the room,went to the toilet & text everyone who wanted to know the results then I went home feeling uneasy.

That night, my parents brought me to North Point & ate BBQ chicken. Reminds me of Nando's in KL.<33.

Thanks for the treat though, Mum & Dad. I'll have to work double hard for O Levels.

(19 December 2009)

I spent the day playing laptop & tending on my Facebook games which got me turned into a game maniac. & That's so not me because I rarely play games & I only play them for the sake of my friends' company & to feel how BORING it is ;)

Since I cannot meet one of the birthday girlfrom Sensational 5, no other than Ruzanna I took my time to text her a Happy 17th Birthday. I'll promise we'll meet up real soon to celebrate your 17th first cry. Now that's my baby girl :P

(20 December 2009)

Somebody just loves to make me feel irritated by the way he talks & jokes. To sum myself down, I played games on Facebook (again -.-) & watched TV. It's good to coop yourself at home, sometimes no matter how insecured you felt. It doesn't give full assurance that you'll be safe but you still feel comfortable living among the four walls in the end. Night falls & I decided to go for a jog. Impromptu but I think it's fun jogging on a windy night. Jogged my way from SAS & uphill among the bungalows, down to Woodgrove & further off at a nearby basketball court to drop by & watch Mani play. Some of my classmates were there too. Bid goodbye shortly after & jogged my way to the oppostite of Dear's block & rsted a while. Then I started to explore the fitness area. There was this cat which owns to somebody but I took my time to play with it. Started flining my towel in front of the cat & it responded to the tease. I left the place shortly after only to see that the cat was actually following me! & It sort of jogged together with me but it seem to not see me only after I crossed the road. I am going to find that cat again when I'm free perhaps on Tuesday.

Bought food on the way home & went online after my dinner. Someone said that my face was like some kinda of a cat goddess -.- Tsk, maybe he got alot of expressions himself to show so other pets are wondering which goddess you represent. Right! :@

I'm feeling giddy now, will blog tomorrow if I have the mood to,



Love, ABJ