MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 7:37 PM
"I'm not the same kid in your memory, now I can fend for myself."

Work has been fine except that I'll be quitting soon since my N level results are going to be released soon in the middle of this month. I haven't get nervous or having some sort of breakdown probably because I'm occupied with work. Whenever I reach home, watching TV, texting Dear & sleep are the only things I do. Well, leading a pretty mundane life despite having a job. Pft, & Someone keeps on whining that he doesn't have a job. It's really disturbing & makes my mood spoil after a hard day at work. Can you please be more understanding? To add this in, stop being suspicious. I don't have anyone else in mind, GOD.

I easily get sensitive & upset over small things. Maybe because I've been putting up with the same question for over a month. I know you're concerned, but I need some space just to take a breather. Shows how much you trust me. It really is a pain in the heart, but not broken yet. Soon it'll be, I guess. You said you want to heal me along with time as days go by. But it seems like you're manipulating the time you lost to kill me. We'll see how far this will go & how long I can tolerate this nonsense. Well, the reason for all these to take place was because you cannot see me. Or rather I think that you're not finding any time to meet me or fetch me from work. SIGH.

Okay, back to my job.  The managers there are actually cocky be it a female or a male. They don't treat us like dogs. They work and joke with us at the same time. As usual, Lu Ping would ask me the , "Coffee, Tea or Me?" joke. Sometimes when I stayed extra hours to help out, Lu Ping would be asking, "Aiin, you waiting for me to finish work or you want me to wait for you?" that'll make me go "uhhhh."

Earlier on, I worked with Ieon, Harmony & Zhi Peng at the Champagne Bar. I was nagging to the new workers like 80% of the time there & laughing for no ultimate reason so it made me enjoy my work. Heh ^^

Alright, shall stop here. I'm really tired. Time for a bath & then sleep!




Love, ABJ.