Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, November 23, 2009 8:33 PM
Sex & The City
Hello Earthlings. I only have to work for one day throughout this week because Janice cannot slot me in for the current schedule. It's pretty sad since my one month's pay would not be as much as expected. Sigh. Oh well, looking forward to work this Thursday for full 8 Hours. I'll be sure to get geared up, aye! Ok, back to what I am suppose to post about. I woke up at eight in the morning for no ultimate reason so I watched TV until eleven & got myself ready to meet Ruzanna at Orchard after her interview. Guess that babe of mine got her job already! Feel so happy for her & her pay's quite good for a first time part-time worker! Gee, I'm envious! So went out half an hour before noon. Ruzanna & I wandered around Ion Orchard aimlessly. Feeling rather famished, we decided to settle down outside Taka & bought OCK. Oh yeah, while wandering around saw Ah Sim & Arwis working so we just dropped by to say hello then we made our move. Ruzanna had to meet up with her parents so I ended up going to City Hall alone. Since it was raining, I made my way to Esplanade & sat at the library reading magazines while texting Muhsin Dear. Muhsin Dear & Essham was some sort of lost as they couldn't find their way to Robinsons at RafflesCity. Little did I know they were some place elsewhere so I waited to them at City Hall MRT Station & led the way to Robinsons then I seperated for a while to look at some Timberland shoes. They're pretty adorable but costed a bomb. Maybe I'll only buy a pair if Dad's buying another collection of Timberland. Was told that Muhsin Dear & Essham was lost again since they cannot find the HR Department. So thanks to me I had to ask some salesperson where's the place while Muhsin Dear ran away & went to the toilet! -.- The 3 of us went in & they were many students waiting for the walk-in interview. The queue was undescribable so the boys decided to pass. Essham was blaming Muhsin Dear for bringing them to the wrong place & wasting his time. HAHA. Muhsin Dear has been craving for Mc Spicy since I don't know when so we headed to Mc Donald's & I watched both of them eat plus shaking their fries, planning to do something stupid with it -.- Afterwhich, we trained back home since their hopes were a little dashed with the weather so unfavourable. It was chilly & I wanted to pee which I eventually did at Marsiling -.- Muhsin Dear sent me home at the end of the day. Thank you, thank you ^^ Love, ABJ My life's slowly picking up the pieces, I feel so. |