Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:42 PM
Work
I swear it has been a tiring day eversince I started work yesterday -.- 09 November 2009. First day of work. I did quite well & learnt how to fold the napkins within a day. Haha. I sort of worked as a runner for Breakfast & for lunch, the restaurant was fully commited & I'm stationed at the Main restaraunt which has the most number of people. Pft. Well, overall it was pretty tiring & my feet hurt real badly & it was aching as if I just finished a marathon. Work ended late by an hour plus & it was raining. The weather's pretty chilly so went to the library & watched some videos at Esplanade. At around six in the evening, we left for home. 10 November 2009. I think we're going to go to work with Chee Hao & Dennis from 4-8 since they're working at Pan Pacific as chefs. Hahaha. Pretty cool. As usual, I woke upat 0445 Hrs. Got myself ready & everyone boarded the train by 0530Hrs. Walked with my cramped feet. Signed in & changed into my uniform then got ready for work. It was okay except that one of my manager Lu Ping keeps on disturbing me. But he was funny though. Should've seen the way he talked. & It was pretty cool that his Malay language was flueeeent. (In malay, translated): LP: Eh, Sandy say wear Baju Kurung so ugly. Me: Why ah? Must cover your assets ma. -.- LP: I don't know lah, you ask her. * LP: Eh, why you clean the plate your body so far away from it ah. Me: Later the bin close the smell can faint. LP: Aiya, like this you cannot work with SembCorp lah. Me: HAHAHA. I don't want also~ It's abit irritating. Tsk. But I was laughing my butts out whenever he talked to me. -.- Worked swee2 ended at three in the afternoon but Rachel called the three of us with Roy to do some inventory counting. I think Jeremy & I counted more than 2000 utensils. Somehow we felt like working at FairPrice or Ikea or something. Hahaha. So in total, we worked 10 Hours today. Oh well, tomorrow's another day of work. I'm off to bed now! Love, ABJ Labels: Tired |