MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, November 2, 2009 7:55 PM
Love Comes Back Alive
Hey ho!

Woke up in the morning & followed Dad to JB to get his carwash. Then walked around at Xtra where you can find the cheapest Ps2 games around. Haha. But it's a sad thing I didn't buy because I'm quite sick & tired of Playstation be it the portable one or not -.- Went home by noon & walked around at Causeway Point to check out on iPhone & some other mobile. No rush, though ^^

Then I went to meet Muhsin. Tsk, he got his Fifa 10 already! I'm so going to download ASAP. Then we AD HOC, aye? :P Later I thrash you, you thrash me. Haha. Memories~ So got new pet of two birds. Pretty adorable :D Muhsin says he's been singing for the birds almost everyday, no wonder I'm meeting him under such unfavourable weather conditions. HAHAHA. Why not come sing to me, or rather with me? :P

Went home, cooked for myself & currently blogging. I know, such a boring life I'm leading. But I'm quite excited to start work based on Jeremy's experience he shared with me. It's quite hectic & funny. But I'm not physically prepared to feel drained out -.- Oh well, it's time to practice resilience. Heh! I still don't know which shift to choose because I still need to think of how to stretch the time to spend with my lover :X

Alright, shall stop here. Will be meeting Janice tomorrow alone most probably since Muhsin cannot accompany meeeee. Hopefully I don't have to do so much of a runner's job. I think I'll die -.-




Love, ABJ
How can one tell if someone was missing a person?

Labels: