MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:56 PM
O level Maths
Hey ho!

Woke up at 0630Hrs, got myself ready & met up with J. Went to Mc D at ________ to have our breakfast there until 0900Hrs then proceeded to the library. It opened at 1100Hrs so we went back down to Mac D then found a place to study while watching Man U vs Liverpool match, encore! Focused on the 65th minute, J lose face ahhhhhhhh! HAHAA. First time, I'm so happy doing Maths with J. I feel like I won't die even though I wasted some time. It's like there's a driven potential for me to do better! Thank for the chocolate treat J. I've got sugar rush some time after which drives my brain to the maximum. Squeeeeeze the juice out of my brain. Haha, okay I'm excited -.-

Maths Paper 1 was manageable. At least I can see 4 Eagles smileeeeeeeee ear to ear commenting the paper. As for me, I know I can do it but I made numerous careless mistakes I guess. But I'll work hard on Paper 2 tomorrow! Pleaseeeeeeee, I want a B3 at least -.- Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay, tomorrow's paper a mystery. So I'll be working hard in the early morning tomorrow. I need to relax tonight. Hehe ^^




Love, ABJ
It only I was an O Level candidate in 2009.

Labels: