Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:54 PM
Two Days Absence
Pardon me for my two days of abscence. I've been spending some time outside either with friends or my family members. Wasn't much yesterday; went to RP to watch some Poly-ITE soccer match with Dad to support Cousin who's playing. Then there's this mother of a son who's playing on pitch representing ITE/Poly which I don't know who keeps on commenting the player's performance. With the typical malay sentence, "Baik ah" & "Budak ni, nak bola tapi tak lari. Biler dah dapat bola, pass dekat pulak." -.- Then she goes on into blabbering almost each of the player's biodata. She seemed to know all players on pitch be it from the ITE or Poly Team. Seriously, some of us were watching there got pissed. If you want to support you son, then just support instead of harping about their mistakes or bloopers they made. Otherwise, shut the gap you're having -.- So yeah, went for a walk at Admiralty Park then stayed there for one hour in the middle of the forest. We were lying there, talking & looking at the stars. Then there's this malay couple who wore all black & I thought there was two big monkeys/BEAR (-.-) that I got up, grabbed my bag & started running. When they walked past, I felt relieved because they were humans. Haha. So continued to lie down on the hard cold ground, listening to the crickets & some weird noises made by 'things.' Today? Nothing much I guess. Roamed around. Ate a little & watched videos on the laptop while charging it. I think it's fun even though there's no company. & What more when you are sitting at a place where people perform their prayers. It's so peaceful although everything was damn noisy down one floor. Then there's a shooting going on as soon as I stepped out of the lift. Hope I am on TV ^^ . Haha. Kidding. Had a quiet walk at Admiralty & took the bus from there since it's nearer & faster for me to alight then go home. Bought dinner, saw some friends then off to home sweet home. My handphone's experiencing a severe breakdown so don't bother messaging. I won't reply or will reply late. It goes on & off these days. I need a new phone. Santa, can you help me get a new one? It's okay if it isn't touchscreen. Plus, help me settle my phone bills :P Love, ABJ I'm having fun on my own. Funhouse. Labels: Scene Aestathic |