Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 11:35 AM
Resolutions
It's only 1120Hrs & I'm already blogging! Well, I can't sleep last night because I was grieving over a loss of someone. On top of that, I was labelled as someone who's materialistic. Nevertheless, I hope everything is resolved. Well, if you remembered my 2009 Resolution is not to make enemies. I'm sure you guys won't remember. Who cares about my resolutions anyway? Pft. I want this to end. Okay, cut. Shoot. BOOM. I don't want to talk about it anymore :D & So I'll be out with some people to Sakura today. I hope it'll be blast. I heard some of my classmates already got a job on the spot! I'm suppose to go for an interview at Taka today but I had to go to the cemetery for some kebumikan. It's six bucks per hour! Better that FnB lines at Hotels, actually. However, I don't know why I still prefer at Hotels -.- Oh well, if it's so hard for me to make a decision, I won't work but I'll spend time at home rotting away. Even if I never work, I'm still making money. Right? :P Anyway, I don't know what's with my Cousin. Working as a tattooist. Sounds cool but it's really scary to hear. Oh gee -.- Yesterday's conversation with friends, Dad & so on were about my future & death. So it struck me thinking. & Anyway, I've got a place in the Police Force. It's just a matter of time when I want to start. Most probably in 3 years time. Cousin's working under Warden so maybe I'll take the same position. Then if my passion's not there I'll sign on the be like Dad :D I know it's tough but what's stopping me? Ahhhhh, it's too early for me talk about jobs. I think I don't want it anymore during the Holidays! Ahhhhh!~ Dad's asking me to save up at least five hundred bucks which I still have in my bank & he'll top up another five hundred to get me a new laptop & dump this fucking old PC. Everyone in the house is already using Vista while I'm still stuck at XP. To top it all off, my keyboard goes crazy whenever I type extra fast. Or worst still, it'd just shut down when I'm using it halfway. Stupid computer. I really hope to say goodbye to you sooner next year. Love, ABJ I feel like I'm not going up to Secondary 5. Labels: Resolve |