MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, October 8, 2009 8:52 PM
Live Your Life
Hello everyone. I'm disappointed with today's paper I took. Both Maths II & Geography. I think I'm going to get a B4 for Maths (-.-) or even a C5! Basket. As for Geography, everyone was ranting about it as soon as we were released from the examination room. You know we studied so hard for the possible Landforms. LORMS on Rivers. Food & Development. Yet all the questions were the ones that we haven't get exposed to before! I was really frustrated whenever I come to think about it, especially my Maths paper -.- What's done is done ah.

I flipped through my Geography paper. The insert like make me poop. The map was filled with pictures & abbreviations.  I decided to attempt questions on Coasts since Rivers are like ....... O + N Level standard. Pft. Luckily they only asked for 4Grid & not 6 -.- & The fact there's only one question on map reading. Easyyy. But then again, the digram can be misleading. I don't even know what feature on Part "B" . It's behind the Headland. Any idea what feature? 'Cause it's not even near the Bay -.-

Luckily I studied Hard & Soft engineering for LORMS. I think I've sealed myself an L3/5? :D

I did quite okay for Food in section B since I don't need much of a thinking. Anyway, what do they mean by spending money on input? Can't you talk about increasing output, what not. Nonetheless, I didn't even know what's input so I just go ahead with the output. Using the money to buy machineries to increase producitivity & generate higher profit. Bla bla.

Since I got the Maths II paper which we got to keep, I will solve them again & see how many marks I can actually seal. Pft. Oh yes, sketching of Graph. It's worth 3 marks & it's not suppose to be in the syllabus?! F la. On the other hand, I think I'll score full marks for drawing of graph. Positive thinking ;) Or lose a mark or so.

Gaaaaaaaa. So sorry if my blogspost filled with N Level questions. It's over, Aiin. What's done is doneeee. Focus on the last final paper. Weehoo? Aiya, shut up la. Sibei my mouth damn -.- today. So many plans discussed today with some Eaglians. On the 13th, I'll be celebrating the end of N levels with CK & co at Seoul or somewhere else then to pool/bowling/soccer/PAINTBALL @ YIS :D (?). On the 14th, it's Graduation Day so I'll save the day without any plans except school! As on the 15th, the class is going to Sentosa for some self-amusement. & To probably STREET LUGE LIKE CRAZY! :D Then next month, councillors are going to have some chalet outing for 3 days & celebrate Ms Lim's birthday. HEEEE. Want some more BodyGlove slippers I bought for you? :P

I want to burn my wallet the whole of nextweek. WAZAAAA.




Love, ABJ
In the mean time, enjoy your time O Levelians ;)

Labels: ,