Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 8:18 PM
All The Right Moves
I know we've got it goodMay I ask, is this what I'm facing right now? With you? Maths paper earlier on was challenging. I should say last year's Maths paper is more manageable. Nevertheless, let's hope for a smooth-running-kite Maths paper 2 on Thursday. Based on how I fared, I think I'm going to get a B3. & Not much question on Trigonometry. Oh God, please help me score for Sector topic -.- It's easy but it's been a long time since we've practiced that. I'm sure Eaglians would agree! On top of that, there were more topics which we faced & those were the questions we rarely practice in the worksheets Mr R had been giving us. Seriously.... -.- Sigh. Oh yes, I assisted Dad in managing his Facebook Account. So helped him add some friends & have a funny chat with Uncle Razali who just passed HRT test & be part of the DART Team. So yeah, congratulations on that. You can see how the test in conducted on Razor.Tv though. It's freaking tough. & I'm not surprised out of so many people only four passed & that includes a female! Weehoo. I've got no school tomorrow which means I'll take the advantage of studying Geography & POA the whole of tomorrow. Will be spending time at RP for hours there with some classmates & if time permits we'll take a break & go play pool ;D Shall be forward-looking on that. Mum will be going somewhere else after work & Dad has dragon boat training so I guess I'll be alone till late night. I need a Wednesday night antidote activity to kill my lonliness awayyyy. Seems like I'm so busy but I've never fail to think about my loved one. Yet everything seems to be feigning ignorance. I don't know if it's a bliss but I'm telling you I'm getting used to being & living a single life. Which is quite disappointing for me to be one. Love, ABJ We're halfway there, friends. |