MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:17 PM
You Found Me
"Lost & insecure, you found me. You found me.
Lying on the floor, surrounded. Surrounded.
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you, where were you?"
Hello everyone. I am feeling drained despite getting sufficient sleep last night. Must've been using up all the energy I had today. I woke up slightly late today & Mum was quite worried that I'll be late for school. Don't worry Mum, I'm always good at being on time whenever I'm going out to meet some friends or go to school :D In fact, I've been always be the one who'll be waiting for others. First soul to arrive ma~  -.-

Did Maths for Home Period then came three periods of POA. I paid attention of course since it's the most challenging Balance Day Adjustment question for N Levels which can possibly come out. But for O Levels, it's quite an easy question. Sat with Fuad today & I'm happy I didn't waste any time :D

It's Chemistry Day today so I continued with Sembawang Sec worksheet & I swear the questions are making you poop. It's not even comparable to N Level standard. Pft. Afterwhich was Chemistry period again. So we had four periods of it. Pft. I got fifteen out of fifty four for chemistry's memory test. The most heartbreaking thing was I did study but majority came out which topics I haven't quite summarise the notes yet. Pfffft. Last half an hour, I fell asleep. Again, into deep sleep. Luckily Ms H didn't wake up & some others up. This is what happens when the classroom is abit dark since the lights on the front row were off. It's a bad habit for me to fall asleep as soon as the class went slightly dimmed.

After lunch, we had a Maths test. Did last year's N Level Paper. Majority of the class finished an hour early so we all got to leave. Based on how well I fared on the questions, I think I'll be getting a B3 or even an A2 for Paper 1. Tomorrow's paper 2 and it starts exactly at noon. The class won't have any lunch breaks so we're allowed to leave for home at two in the afternoon. Weehoo!





Love, ABJ
Smart move, you're as cunning as I am afterall. Care to risk? Wrong move, boy.