MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:02 PM
Watcha' Say?
I think today was pleasant even though it wasn't a blast. I had fun in school since I sat with Afiq & Kak Pah. I cannot stop talking & I don't know why -.- Oh well, at least they laughed at my jokes. HAHAAAAA. There's POA today & totally don't understand what is being taught. I plan to chiong on POA since I got 4 days off from school before my last paper for N Levels Phase II.

Not only being a chatterbox, but rather I'm behaving like a scoundrel. I was teasing Isaac & he went into the class and hung my bag high on the ledge of the window pane. Basket~ On top of that, he took my table & chair then put it outside the classroom. Asshole right? I called him Steam for fun & he did so many evil things. In addition, he put my books all over the place that I had to find it. I'm going to make pork slice tomorrow. Specially for chinese people only. But beware: you might get infected with virus A. Or probably become part of the living dead who craves for human brains. AHHHHHHHH~

After school, went to ADM & bought my contact lens. This year I chose grey so I'll look like Mangekyou! Haha. Saw some familiar faces along the way & off I went for home. Met up with Mani at Marsiling MRT to go RP with the other two - BF & Fir. The weather was humid & I regret wearing my Nike Voltage. Reached there around half an hour before six. Not much people around so it was quite peaceful to study. I managed to complete today's Maths homework except Graph which I believe it can be done tomorrow ;)
Left the place around seven in the late evening.

Feeling rather famished, Mani & I went to Mc D. Fir joined us shortly after whereas BF had to leave for tuition. Unfortunately, the bus came late so BF decided not to go for tuition but join us at Mc D instead. After dinner, went home via MRT. Had to bought shampoo along the way. The four bid goodbye near my block. Haha, & That was how I spent my day.

I'm quite bushed for now so I guess I'll stop blogging here. My tummy's getting real big after few days of Hari Raya! Urghhh. Anyone care to go for a workout with me? :P Staying back after school really sucks. There'll be a Maths test tomorrow & the day after. Pft. Maths everyday is making me go bonkers. It's deeper than Hell especially after N Levels. Now I got to reconsider of working. Probably a month, or focus on my defence techniques.


"I feel upset."
"I am upset as well."
"No you're not."



Love, ABJ
Let there be love.